Terms and Conditions
This service contract describes the terms and conditions on which N-url offers you its services. (Updated 13.01.2018)
We reserve the right to disable accounts of users who use N-url excessively or who abuse the system.
What is strictly forbidden:
- Social engineering sites (phishing and deception sites).
- sites hosting malicious or unwanted software.
- The sending of phishing e-mail.
- Websites that violate copyrights or trademarks.
- sites of child pornography.
- Sites with content that is illegal, malicious, threatening, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of the privacy of others, hateful, racial.
We reserve the right to decide the appropriate content and remove the websites at any time without notice.
Users must agree to comply with all laws that apply to their country.
N-url is not responsible for your websites or any lost business due to unavailability or loss of the site.
We do not advocate any future reliability in the service, the storage of your link.
Acceptance of terms
The conditions of use may be modified with or without notice.
You can report any violation of these terms and conditions via the contact form.
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings. This can make your next visit easier and the site more useful for you.